Hire a Fence Company in Greenbrier, Indiana!
Ready to work with a professional fence company in Greenbrier, Indiana? Read on to learn all about fence styles, solutions, and ways to install your new fence!
There is a lot to consider before installing a new fence around your home or business. From local laws to weather conditions, you’ll need to research and consult with an experienced fence company in Greenbrier, Indiana.
Get started on your new fencing project with help from a professional fence company like Mr. Fence! We are the local authority on fence installation and repair. Our technicians will guide you to select the best layout and materials for your property. We can order the fencing materials you’ll need and arrange for installation - whether you want it done professionally or prefer to tackle the job yourself. Mr. Fence is the best place to find answers to all fence-related questions!
Install a New Fence in Greenbrier, Indiana
Fence installation is the most cost effective and rewarding home improvement project.
If you’re a homeowner in Greenbrier, Indiana there is no better time to invest in a strong, beautiful fence to outline your property. Not only does a fence add curb appeal and accentuate your yard and the exterior of your home, but it may also increase property value and give your home more attention from buyers if and when you’re looking to sell.
Here are two articles about the popular aluminum and vinyl styles of residential fences:
Aluminum Fences in Beautiful Styles Aluminum fencing styles have come a long way in the past decade. The options are better than ever! It’s a great time to replace that old fence. Beautify your space with a new aluminum fence to compliment your house or business property!
Your new vinyl fencing project is not just about safety, security, and privacy. You deserve a beautiful fence that really compliments your yard. Beautify your space with just the right style of vinyl fencing!
Types of Fence Materials
Besides aluminum and vinyl, there are several other types of metal, heavy duty plastic, and wooden fence materials to choose from.
- Aluminum Fences
- Vinyl Fences
- Wrought Iron Fences
- Wooden Fences
- Chain-Link Fences
Resources and Info - Fence Installation in Greenbrier, Indiana
We gathered several resources to help you plan and prepare for your fence installation in Greenbrier, Indiana.Indiana Pool Fence Requirements
Residential Pool Fences
- Must be at least 4 feet high, and have lockable, self-closing and latching gates OR a mechanically operated pool cover that prohibits access to the pool via a continuous connection between the cover and the deck, cannot be opened or shut without a key or digital touch pad, and has a tag indicating that the cover meets ASTM standards.
Commercial Pool Fences
- No less than 6 feet high.
- Lockable gates that are self-closing and self-latching and have closure mechanisms that are located at least 45 inches above grade (If the latch is not at least 54 inches above the bottom of the gate, the release mechanism must be located at least 3 inches above the top of the gate on the pool side and the gate may not have openings larger than 1.5 inches within 18 inches of the latch).
- Does not have any openings 4 inches in diameter or larger.
About our Greenbrier, Indiana Fence Company
Our Greenbrier, Indiana Fence Company is the best in the area! Learn about our business and consider working with us on your next fence project.
- Mr. Fence - Best Greenbrier, Indiana Fence Company
- Years in Business: 19+ years
- Our Location: 1804 N Burkhardt Rd, Evansville, IN 47715
- Phone Number: 812-425-3550
- Business Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Get a Free Quote in Greenbrier, Indiana
Want to explore your options and get a quote on the fence of your dreams? We can help!
Our fence specialists at Mr. Fence are here for you. We will answer questions over the phone and send a technician out to see your property in Greenbrier, Indiana. Get a free quote and select a fence that fits your budget and your needs.